Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
READ the Forum Rules before posting!
BRAND new forum! Have fun and enjoy it to your heart's content!
Happy Halloween!
Visit the NZA Walkthrough section for guidelines on everything about the forum!
Let the community grow! Invite more of your friends here!

Share | 

ayo..........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nz_shinobi
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Privileges : None
Group : N/A
Warns :
0 / 30 / 3

Experience Points : 10568

PostSubject: ayo..........   Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:10 am

Yo

Just a new member joined tonite! have been a member of another forum for a while and guys have left lil kiddes run it to the ground!!!

thort why not look for a NZ site... BOOM.. here i am

im 26 of native decent and have been watching anime since form 2 and still keen today!!!! i like GFX ill post some work up wen i get round to navigating the site properly ive had a quick browse and theres some mean siggers ..good shit!!!! i gotta old sig up but ill do a new one for this site...

Must say first impressions are sweet!!!

Looking forward to this should be good!!!!

Peace

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorien
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Warns :
0 / 30 / 3

Experience Points : 10622

PostSubject: Re: ayo..........   Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Gidday. It's pretty quiet around here, but I figured I'd welcome you anyway, even though I only joined about 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nz_shinobi
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Warns :
0 / 30 / 3

Experience Points : 10568

PostSubject: Re: ayo..........   Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:45 am

Sorien wrote:
Gidday. It's pretty quiet around here, but I figured I'd welcome you anyway, even though I only joined about 2 weeks ago.

sweet thanks!!! damn thort there'd be more traffick!!! oh well time wil tell.. gota get the word out!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Salad
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Warns :
0 / 30 / 3

Experience Points : 10522

PostSubject: Re: ayo..........   Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:06 am

Another 2 weeks later and another new member!?!?

Not going to bother making a new thread for myself, nobody will see it at this rate.

I'm 24, I started watching anime when I was 15 or so. I started out watching Naruto (there where only 30 eps out at the time), Chobits & FLCL. Completely fell in love with all three, although FLCL didn't make any sense at all until about the third playthrough. From there I watched a bunch of random stuff at very random intervals for years. Then somehow or another for the last 2 years or so I've been watching at least 1 show per season as it airs. I recently finished Steins;Gate, really enjoyed that show.

I've tried drawing a few times, but unfortunately it seems I haven't the patience required to be not-terrible at it. An X tried to get me to Cosplay once but that fell flat as we broke up. I've only been to the Armageddon expo here once and that was years ago, I wasn't all that impressed with it when I did go. The only thing I really enjoyed about it was buying a bunch of DVD's fairly cheap, the rest of it was western DVD's and swords 'discounted' to 1.5x their regular prices.

Anyway what am I doing here? Aside from a spot of thread necromancy, I suppose I'm looking for some Kiwi's who are into anime to rant at / have discussions with. I have a few friends who watch Naruto and/or Bleach only, but aside from that I haven't had a lot of luck finding friends who are into Anime. I've tried to get a couple of them try out some other shows, but that ended with them ignoring my recommendations, instead watching some random Hentai without realizing what it was at first, which killed anime for them. Since they like doing the opposite of what I say, I'm just going to recommend people hentai from now on. Will post results if the board isn't dead by then (if it isn't already).

Do reply, Mr Shinobi & Sorien. I think the three of us are the only active members this board has.

What shows have you two seen recently? What did you think of them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ayo..........   

Back to top Go down

ayo..........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NZA Front Building :: Registration Office-
Jump to: