Welcome to the NZA Forums! Feel free to roam around and try out many things, and our community would gladly take you under our wing....I think. I mean YES, they WILL. Now go.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
READ the Forum Rules before posting!
BRAND new forum! Have fun and enjoy it to your heart's content!
Happy Halloween!
Visit the NZA Walkthrough section for guidelines on everything about the forum!
Let the community grow! Invite more of your friends here!

Share | 

Occult Ep 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

You...:
5: Loved it!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
4: Liked it.
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
3: Was OK.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
2: Disliked it.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
1: Hated it.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Yush
~ Administrator ~
~ Administrator ~

Privileges : Administrator
Group : NZA Justice
Warns :
3 / 33 / 3

Experience Points : 114348

PostSubject: Occult Ep 3   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:22 am

Kuro4735 wrote:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Edit: Ahaha....... i should probably talk about the episode a bit eh ^.^;;
one line describes this episode perfectly: Not Enough Maya D:
Though this moment was awesome, lol:
Spoiler:

Episode 3 leaked out somehow via youtube, of all websites. Oh, btw this was a leak of multiple episodes of several shows. Read all about it at ANN (link here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-07-14/naruto-fairy-tail-occult-academy-leaked-before-airing)

I kind of wish that this episode wasn't leaked. There's suspicion that a US company might've leaked it, and this might affect our simulcasts in the future. I really hope that is not the case; after we finally start getting online legal alternatives to fansubs, a scandal like this occurs.

Edit: some people on ANN think it's a internal leak (as in, someone at TVtokyo leaked it). Perhaps an annoyed employee leaked it or something. Either ways, I'm worried about the repercussions to this.

Spoiler:

Edit 2:
anime_n00b wrote:

But then again.. Makes you sometimes think.. that a company does things like that for exposure? I mean I checked CR out right after that to see if its going to have a effect on airing times.. and Seikimatsu Occult was the new huge banner at the top of the page.. It wasnt before.

I mean business wise.. it would be a hell of a free exposure/advertising move on CR's behalf. Consider that.

Now that it's been about a week since the original leak, and since the episode still seems to be airing normally, perhaps your suspicions are correct. I don't know how well this show was received in Japan, but perhaps the leak was done on purpose for to increase interest in Japan. However, that doesn't explain why this was leaked together with Heroman and Naruto. >.<;;

It's downloadable now on Cyber12.com and many other fan-sub hosting sites. So what did you guys think?

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com/
Gamertag: SunnyAegyo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nzanime.omgforum.net

Occult Ep 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1